Re: SE Linux policy update

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011, "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> >    * Allow user domains to execute mysqld_exec_t, for KDE
> >    * Allow user_dbusd_t to execute gconfd_exec_t in user_gconfd_t.
>
> That's this change?
>
> +
> +       optional_policy(`
> +               gnome_role($2, $1_dbusd_t)
>  ')
>
> Apologies if I'm missing something, but that doesn't appear to be
> gconfd-specific at all.

I've decided to skip that Gnome change and the related change to make gnome.pp
get loaded automatically.  The policy works well enough without it and the
Gnome policy in unstable has regressions that I can't fix without unreasonably
large changes.

What else do I have to do to have this considered for inclusion?