Re: Stable updates and bug fixes (was: [SUA3-1] Upcoming Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 Update (6.0.1))

Luca,

am Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 09:51:40PM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> Neither the list included with the announcement nor the one linked above
> contains the bugs that they fix.  Is such a "full" list available
> somewhere?  If not, could it be added?

I think that they are not preserved in projectb.  So while it's possible to
programatically fetch them while they're in p-u-new, if the information is not
available post-accept we currently would be unable to display it.

I always considered the .changes in proposed-updates an implementation detail
that may change in the future (especially as they aren't needed for changelog
generation anymore).  If they stay, we could indeed fetch it from there like
jcristau did.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern