Stable updates and bug fixes (was: [SUA3-1] Upcoming Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 Update (6.0.1))

Hi there!

Please Cc: me, I am not subscribed to the list.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:18:39 +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> An update to Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 is scheduled for Saturday, March 19th,
> 2011.  As of now it will include the following bug fixes.  They can be
> found in `squeeze-proposed-updates', which is carried by all official
> mirrors.
[...]
> Miscellaneous Bugfixes
> ----------------------
>
> This stable update adds a few important corrections to the following
> packages:
>
>     Package                       Reason
>
>     apt-dater                     Correct syntax of default configuration file
[...]
> A complete list of all accepted and rejected packages together with
> rationale is on the preparation page for this revision:
>
>   <http://release.debian.org/proposed-updates/stable.html>

Neither the list included with the announcement nor the one linked above
contains the bugs that they fix.  Is such a "full" list available
somewhere?  If not, could it be added?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca