Re: [SRM] update for network-manager in 6.0.1

Am 11.03.2011 13:24, schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Hi,
> are all those patches already applied in unstable?  I do assume this now
> and the ACKs are dependent on that.

Yep, all patches are in unstable resp. wheezy.
>> 4/
>> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-utopia/network-manager.git;a=commitdiff;h=1760e95bcd76dafd48afe3043d64ea72f96d7a24
>> Newer versions of dnsmasq validate the option parameters more strictly.
>> Instead of passing a bogus file name simply use --conf-file without
>> additional parameters.
>> Without this patch, Ad-Hoc mode for wireless connections is broken.
>> Patch is cherry-picked from upstream Git.
>> Fixes: #615082, severity important
>> Please note: The version of dnsmasq in squeeze is not affected by this
>> behaviour, so this would be more of a good-to-have in case of people using
>> backports of dnsmasq.
> And you tested it with squeeze's dnsmasq?

Yes, the patch works with older versions of dnsmasq, including the one from squeeze.
According to dnsmasq upstream, the conf-file-without-arguments functionality was
already available in 2.39, which is four years old.

So, pretty safe from that pov.

universe are pointed away from Earth?