Re: please migrate mhonarc package to testing

> That diffstat is cerainly much larger than can be accepted at this stage
> in the release. Have you contacted the security team about these? It's
> possible to look at getting an update in after the release which fixes
> these specific issues.

I contacted the security team January 9th, no response. As I said, I
do not think it is feasible to backport small security fixes due to
difficulty in validation. Anyway, at this point I don't know what to
do. Suggestions welcome.

In the grand scheme of things, I'll try not to get too excited. The
universe is predicted to end in less than 30 billion years anyway, no
need to get hung up on some ephemeral details.

-Jeff