Re: please migrate mhonarc package to testing

> diffstat: 61 files changed, 1502 insertions(+), 657 deletions(-)
> Is all of that necessary to fix the security issues?

No.

However, I do not have the ability to isolate (and especially validate)
just the security fixes. Additionally, it is conservative release that
should not break any existing installations. Therefore my formal opinion
as package maintainer is the entire 2.6.18 release should ship as the
security update. Here are links to the release notes so you can decide for
yourself.

-Jeff

http://www.mail-archive.com/mhonarc-dev@mhonarc.org/msg01372.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mhonarc-dev@mhonarc.org/msg01385.html