Re: clisp install failure is a powerpc64 only problem?

David,

am Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 07:55:40AM -0400 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> Of course, if someone can duplicate the bug running a 32-bit kernel that
> changes things.  I still think we probably need a powerpc64 porterbox if
> powerpc is going to continue as a release architecture post squeeze.

I lobbied hard to get ppc64 buildds at all.  Now we have three: porpora,
poulenc and praetorius.  As porpora and poulenc are identical Apple XServe G5,
and given that we still have the slow voltaire as a ppc32 around, it might make
sense to get one of the two to be a ppc porterbox with 64bit kernel.

I don't know if porterboxes are possible at that location, however.  Thus
Cc'ing d-admin and the local admin.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern