Re: New slurm-llnl package for squeeze

Hi all,

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 03:36:26PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> So far as I can see, Gennaro's modification to the second init script -
> as is - doesn't make sense.  It adds $LIBDIR to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but
> never defines LIBDIR.
>
> I'd be happy with either reverting the modification to the
> slurm-llnl-slurmdbd init script, or adding the definition of LIBDIR to
> it (bringing it closer to upstream), but doing one without the other
> seems wrong;

True, I prefere to stay closer to upstream, therefore it would be better
to define LIBDIR on the top of the script.

I have made new packages for both unstable

http://www.na.icar.cnr.it/~oliva/debs/repository-20101106/

and testing

http://www.na.icar.cnr.it/~oliva/debs/stable-20101106/

Please let me know if I can further help.
--
Gennaro Oliva