Re: php5 SPU

Hi,

Raphael Geissert wrote:
I know the SPU freeze is coming, but I'm going to try to get the new
version on time.

I intend to release a DSA to fix a couple of security issues on
Friday or Saturday. As such, I'd like to avoid having to prepare two
different versions (a SPU and later a DSA) and would like to include
the SPU changes on the DSA.

Attached are the non-sec patches.

At first glance none of the patches looks like it would be a particular problem, but as you didn't include any information about them I unfortunately don't know what they're supposed to be fixing. :-)

Please could you provide a brief overview of the patches? The proposed changelog entries would probably suffice.

Regards,

Adam