Re: objection to util-linux entering testing as is

Quoting Mehdi Dogguy (mehdi@dogguy.org):

> I'll keep my unblock hint to let enter testing [1], but a translation upload
> will be accepted. We can consider it as our first translation blocker
> for Squeeze :)

I just sent an NMU intent for util-linux as well as a call for
translation updates.

For once, I did that without really leaving a chance to maintainers to
accept it (or propose an alternative solution). I consider I don't
have so much time for negotiation and I indeed leave the same time the
i18n team had to react....nothing..:-)

An l10n upload should happen next week, around Thursday or so. Unless
someone suggest to do it alternatively, I'll do it through unstable
with medium urgency.