Re: Freeze exception for libjs-jac

On 11/26/2010 10:10 PM, Marcelo Jorge Vieira wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 21:46 +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>>
>> It's been removed from testing since then. We are not able to
>> re-include because it's late. Please feel free to do any update to
>> your package in sid.
>
> This is the same version as that present in lenny, but it fixes a RC
> bug. Isn't it possible to put it through testing-proposed-updates?

Good point.

I had a look at the changes:

+jsjac (1.3.1+dfsg-1) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=high
+

Please note that bumping the urgency for t-p-u uploads is pretty useless.

+  [ Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo ]
+
+  * Remove DFSG-non-free files.

There is a "Closes:" statement missing here.

+  * Use DH 7.

No.

+  * Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.

Very much no.

- php5-cli, perl and libhtml-template-perl are added to
Build-Dependencies but that isn't mentioned in the changelog.

- All the documentation was also removed. Can you explain why please?

(A new .dsc including the changes I asked for would be appreciated)

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/