Re: Permission to upload an NMU of ttf-sinhala-lklug

Quoting Adam D. Barratt (adam@adam-barratt.org.uk):
> On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 19:01 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> > > I hereby propose to upload an NMU of this package (patch attached),
> >
> > Patch *really* attached..:)
>
> The changelog version suggests that this is a maintainer upload.  Other
> than that, please go ahead; sorry for the delay.

NP, thanks for your answer.

Indeed, this is a semi-hijack of the package by the pkg-fonts team. In
the fixed bug, I proposed the package maintainer to bring the package
under pkg-fonts umbrella, with him still as main maintainer.

He agreed, was added to the team....then nothing happened.

As, in the meantime, we now need this font for D-I, I went back on the
package and will use that opportunity to also bring the package in
team maintenance.

(there's also a new upstream to integrate, which can be done after
squeeze)

Permission to upload taken..