Re: Gwibber 2.32.0-1 in unstable

On 10/03/2010 08:45 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> What about users of gwibber that want to follow twitter?

They should use free'ed protocols/services :) IMHO. Even this version can
be broken if Twitter people decide to change their $whatever.

> Please reconsider. For reference, many users have been using gwibber
> from experimental (me included) because it's the only one working
> right now.

Do you want me to remove it? Or, are you going to propose a fix for the
twitter part (without introducing a big diff)?

> Those "no the diff is too large" are fine when what we have is
> working.

Well, no, large diffs can be broken too… it just that they just got
released and we don't know yet if it's really more stable than the old
version.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي