Re: Anjuta in squeeze

Le samedi 02 octobre 2010 à 15:04 +0100, Luis Matos a écrit :
> I am an anjuta user and i like 2.30 a *LOT* more than 2.24, ainly
> because of symbol-db.
>
> I have been presented with some crashes, but few of them and recently
> none (i thought they had been fixed :) ).

To be fair, some of the crashes have been fixed in 2.30.2, but the
memory corruption and performance issues, that both show up mostly when
dealing with large projects, have not gone away.

> I would prefer squeeze to ship 2.32.

Me too, but it’s out of my hands now :)

 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :
`. `'  “If you behave this way because you are blackmailed by someone,
  `-    […] I will see what I can do for you.”  -- Jörg Schilling