Re: Freeze exception request for xfsprogs-3.1.3

On Thu, September 30, 2010 08:10, Nathan Scott wrote:

> ----- "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
>> The corresponding changes to debian/control, debian/source/*,
>> debian/compat and debian/rules have all been reverted.
>
> The changes that were correct and agreed to *have been merged*,
> as I said - one or two were incorrect, not reviewed and (Anibal
> will agree I'm sure) shouldn't have been patched in.

You said there were no changes, not that there were no changes other than
those which had previously been agreed to somewhere we weren't privy to;
it wasn't at all obvious from your original mail or reviewing the diff
that the reversion was intentional.

In any case, I do have a query on one of the source changes:

+       v = (!sflag || (id && id->ilist) || CHECK_BLIST(bno));
[...]
        if (be32_to_cpu(dip->di_next_unlinked) != NULLAGINO) {
-               if (!sflag || isfree || id->ilist || CHECK_BLIST(bno))
+               if (v)

Should that be "if (isfree || v)" ?  There's also a couple of places where
 "if (!sflag || id->ilist)" becomes "if (v)", although I have to admit to
not being sure whether the addition of CHECK_BLIST makes any difference to
those cases.

Regards,

Adam