Re: Freeze exception request for xfsprogs-3.1.3

----- "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 15:58 +1000, Nathan Scott wrote:
> > ----- "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
>
> The corresponding changes to debian/control, debian/source/*,
> debian/compat and debian/rules have all been reverted.

The changes that were correct and agreed to *have been merged*,
as I said - one or two were incorrect, not reviewed and (Anibal
will agree I'm sure) shouldn't have been patched in.

Do you have any actual functional regression you see here, or
are we just arguing for the sake of it at this point?  There's
plenty of other sheds in need of painting...

cheers.

--
Nathan