Re: Request for migration to testing

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 01:13:19PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > I would, once again, request that it be considered for migration.
> debian/control:
> -Architecture: alpha amd64 arm armel hppa i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc sh4
> +Architecture: alpha amd64 arm armel hppa i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc sparc64

At this point I may as well give up because I appear to be unable to read.  I'm
sorry for that.

> debian/ekeyd-egd-linux.init:
> -# Should-Start:      ekeyd
> that's not mentioned in the changelog?

Bah, a colleague must have slipped that into the SVN without updating the
changelog.

I *will* get it right eventually.  I have tomorrow off work so I'll put this on
my list of things to get sorted then.  If it turns out to be too late for
squeeze then just tell me and I'll stop bothering you.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69