Re: Request for migration to testing

On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 07:47:42PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> This bit is.. odd.  Why trash the 1.1.2-1 entry, and change the date on
> 1.1.1-1?

That was a cockup on my part due to using the wrong debian/ dir as the basis
for the new build.  I have fixed that, along with reinstating the status checks
having confirmed they actually work.

1.1.3-2 is now in unstable and has built for everything but mips (thus-far)

I would, once again, request that it be considered for migration.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69