Re: Security bugfix #595248: please unblock libnusoap-php

Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> Please, get your propaganda out of here. I understand why he was
> pissed off.

I quite feel sorry about the issue too, and maybe even a bit guilty.
I'll try my best to ask things in a better way next time, trying to
avoid sensitivity of maintainers.

I tried everything, and he didn't want to listen to any of my points. He
wouldn't even trust what PHP displayed to him on the screen. What could
I do in such case? Just give-up and do an NMU? I think that's what I
should have do, but then what's the point in having a maintainer if he
refuses to fix issues he is supposed to handle?

Feel free to advise me so I wont do the same mistake again (but please,
don't add worth to the bad that happened already).

Thomas