Security bugfix #595248: please unblock libnusoap-php

Hi,

I took over maintainership of libnusoap-php after the current maintainer
loosely sent an RFA in the middle of the freeze only few months after he
had his packages in the archive, because he was pissed by the discussion
in #595346 (so I had no choice but to adopt, but if anyone wants to
maintain, I'd happily give-up maintainership as I maintain quite a lot
of packages already). That leads me to say that I would suggest any DD
to *not* sponsor any package from Olivier Berger in the future, as he
really had a bad attitude on this case.

Anyway, my last upload to SID includes the following fixes:

* Adopting package (Closes: #595561).
* Fixes an XSS vulnerability using PHP_SELF (Closes: #595248).
* Fixes a "return new by reference" PHP 5.3 deprecation (Closes: #595346).
* Rewrote the debian/copyright that I found in a messy state.
* Added Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields.

As this upload includes a security fix, I would be great if it was given
a higher priority by the release team (btw, I've set urgency=high).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)