Re: Security bugfix #595248: please unblock libnusoap-php

On 08/09/2010 15:50, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> I tried everything, and he didn't want to listen to any of my points.
> He wouldn't even trust what PHP displayed to him on the screen.

How this sentence is supposed to enhance the situation? Can't you just stop?

> Just give-up and do an NMU? I think that's what I should have do, but
> then what's the point in having a maintainer if he refuses to fix
> issues he is supposed to handle?

The bug you submitted wasn't RC and thus, you shouldn't NMU in this case.
All you can do is to convince the maintainer to fix it, not forcing it.

FTR, I unblocked the package only because there was an RC bug to fix.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/