Re: live-* packages

On 08/09/2010 00:14, Daniel Baumann wrote:

> if you judge bugs only by it's reported severity, i can upgrade it to
> serious :)

I won't play that game. It's just useless.

>> Why asking for an unblock if there are still changes to be
>> uploaded/worked on?
>
> because i was told that the release team preferes to 'review'
> revisions instead of one huge diff.

We do understand that those packages need some special casing… but, some
changes seem really gratuitous and you cannot say that they are needed
because you maintain special packages.

Such changes are (for example) changing the packaging. Please avoid them
in future revisions. Restrict changes to those fixing real issues.

>> and by entries, you mean?
>
> the entries in the syslinux bootmenu, that's the thing where you
> select what to start when booting from the live media.

*sigh*

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي