Re: Security bugfix #595248: please unblock libnusoap-php

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 12:02:02PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
[…]
> That leads me to say that I would suggest any DD
> to *not* sponsor any package from Olivier Berger in the future, as he
> really had a bad attitude on this case.

I would like to kindly ask you to take it down a notch and take a deep
breath. Imho, your behavior has not been very friendly -- at the very
least -- and not only in this case. This might be due to English not
being your first language (it isn't in my case either) but some of what
you said sounds rather dismissive and, thus, very unmotivating. Please
respect that other people have their own opinions as well and try to
calmly discuss such issues. Please take this the way it's meant -- as a
friendly hint to let people get along well with each other. Thanks!

Cheers,
Sebastian