Re: Is it too late for iceweasel 3.6.8 in Squeeze?

On 09/06/2010 07:46 AM, Ariel wrote:
> This is OK for me, but for any random debian user it's going to look
> like linux can't play flash video, and if you google for it you'll find
> that this is a VERY common complaint and criticism of linux.

I never had any problems playing flash video video Firefox/Iceweasel
with any version. I already use Squeeze and the IceWeasel version with
Flash works well.

If it doesn't work on your computer it doesn't mean anybody had a
problem or "linux" had a problem.