Re: Library transition libnifti1 -> libnifti2

Dear release team,

as far as I can see it all packages depending on libnifti have been
built properly against the new version and are ready to go. One of the
rdeps ('fsl' in non-free), however, just received a serious bug report
regarding a package file conflict. I added the appropriate conflict
statement and can upload at any time, but I'm unsure what the best
procedure is to not delay the transition unnecessarily.

Do packages in non-free affect transitions in main?
Shall I simply upload a bugfix for fsl to unstable?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke