Re: my kde plans for this weekend

Sune,

On 08/06/2010 02:07 PM, Sune Vuorela wrote:
My plans for this weekend was
  - to make sure that apps using the KDE platform actually knows wether or not
    they are online (currently, in a mixed NM and /e/n/i setup, many apps think
    they are offline when using the /e/n/i defined interfaces, and the state is
    unknown in many pure /e/n/i setups) - patch by me, recently acked by
    upstream

oh right. I feel that this is quite important, by the way, as it's breaking network applications in quite some setups. So I really think, if that's already acked and merged upstream, that this should go in.

  - get the bluetooth apps replaced from the kbluetooth things that generally
    doesn't work to the bluedevil stack that I have yet to find a way to not
    get to work

What would this entail?

  - try another time to get the debconf people to reintroduce the kde debconf
    frontend. Updated by me.

This does not seem quite as critical as the rest. Is the KDE debconf frontend stable or rather new code? I suppose that this didn't hit unstable yet at all?

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern