my kde plans for this weekend

Hi

My plans for this weekend was
 - to make sure that apps using the KDE platform actually knows wether or not
   they are online (currently, in a mixed NM and /e/n/i setup, many apps think
   they are offline when using the /e/n/i defined interfaces, and the state is
   unknown in many pure /e/n/i setups) - patch by me, recently acked by
   upstream
 - get the bluetooth apps replaced from the kbluetooth things that generally
   doesn't work to the bluedevil stack that I have yet to find a way to not
   get to work
 - try another time to get the debconf people to reintroduce the kde debconf
   frontend. Updated by me.

In light of the freeze, are these things still relevant or should I rather go
to the beach ?

/Sune
--
Do you know how to debug a desktop from AutoCAD?

First of all you neither have to close a BIOS case to the pointer, nor can
receive the system to save the tower on the fan.