Re: Intending to upload DHCP v4 to unstable (small transition necessary)

Quoting Andrew Pollock (apollock@debian.org):

> > Looking at the diff it looks like the udeb lacks the Provides/Replaces
> > for the udeb and that will cause a breakage in kfreebsd-*. I've queued
> > up a patch to fix it in netcfg to push as soon as the upload it done
> > for sid.
> >
> > Andrew, can you ping me when doing it? (from D-I POV it can be done).
>
> So d-i sounds like they're cool with things. I need to address #551054,
> which I'll endeavour to do in experimental prior to uploading to unstable.

<samba package maintainer hat ON>
Uh oh.....this means that various maintainers need to deal with 583991
583992 585054 585055 585056 585057 585058 ASAP?

Probably not before July 11th or something on my side, though.