Re: Intending to upload DHCP v4 to unstable (small transition necessary)

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 5:13 AM, Adam D. Barratt
<adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> One thing I should have spotted earlier - the dhcp packages build a udeb,
> which has changed name with the move to v4; was that discussed with the
> d-i team?

Not that I'm aware of.

Looking at the diff it looks like the udeb lacks the Provides/Replaces
for the udeb and that will cause a breakage in kfreebsd-*. I've queued
up a patch to fix it in netcfg to push as soon as the upload it done
for sid.

Andrew, can you ping me when doing it? (from D-I POV it can be done).

Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br