Re: Intending to upload DHCP v4 to unstable (small transition necessary)

On 09.06.2010 10:37, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:

> your intent to start a transition comes a bit late I'm afraid. Furthermore,
> the Python transition will start soon and your transition is tied to
> Python (via avahi). We really prefer to start the Python transition
> first. So, please don't upload yet.

I've just uploaded a new avahi package two days ago, which moves the hooks to
/etc/dhcp but creates compat symlinks in /etc/dhcp3, so it works with both
dhcp3-client and isc-dhcp-client. This way avahi won't block the isc-dhcp
transition and can migrate to testing on its own, ie. it will decouple the
python and isc-dhcp transitions.

avahi has already been built successfully on all archs and is only awaiting
upload for kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} and s390.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?