Re: Eucalyptus Cloud infrastructure and kernels/initrds

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:29:13PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> This Debian-like self-building is what is happening today and yes,
> we can continue like that. My mail was just thought as an invitation
> to think along, not as a request for anything. If the perfect answer is
> VMbuilder I don't know yet. For some it definitely is and the others
> may just use someone else's image.

Do you have daily build images (of some "default profile") yet? If so,
maybe those can be advertised a bit more to seek for more testing,
feedback, etc. Also, having a pseudo-package or the like in the BTS
users can report bugs against would be useful (and needed anyhow if
we'll eventually have some releases of that).

Thanks for your info,
Cheers.