Re: Eucalyptus Cloud infrastructure and kernels/initrds

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:13:45AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> I'll postpone an email to debian-devel for a week or
> two until the workload at Eucalyptus allows upstream
> to join the thread on that more public list.

Even after reading this mail I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to
do. For building some sort of images, you don't need the cooperation of
anyone; just fetch it and publish it, the authenticity can be checked
with the release key.

However if you want to fetch Debian packages, munge them and push the result
back in the archive, then just forget it; been there, done that, killed
it.

Bastian

--
Peace was the way.
		-- Kirk, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate unknown