Re: yorick transition (was: Re: Release update: transitions status and freeze, RC-bugs)

Hi,

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 21:23 +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> I don't know if that qualifies as a transition but I have three
> packages which need to migrate to testing together:

It technically does, as there's more than one package involved.  It's
unlikely to cause anyone except the maintainers any sleepless nights
though. :-)

> yorick 2.1.06-2:
> Conflicts: yorick-yutils (<= 1.5.0)
> Breaks: yorick-imutil (<< 0.5.4-2~) [...]
>
> yorick-yutils 1.5.0-1:
> Depends: yorick (>= 2.1.06)
>
> yorick-imutil 0.5.5-1:

I've added a hint for these three packages so they should migrate
together once yorick has reached its 10 days.

Regards,

Adam