yorick transition (was: Re: Release update: transitions status and freeze, RC-bugs)

Dear release team,

Le 7 mai 10 à 12:56, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :

In order to help us
keep a clearer picture of which changes still need to occur before we can freeze, we will be introducing a "transition freeze" before the end of this month. If you have not yet discussed your transition with the Release Team,
please ensure that you have done so before May 21st.

I don't know if that qualifies as a transition but I have three packages which need to migrate to testing together:

yorick 2.1.06-2:
Conflicts: yorick-yutils (<= 1.5.0)
Breaks: yorick-imutil (<< 0.5.4-2~) [...]

yorick-yutils 1.5.0-1:
Depends: yorick (>= 2.1.06)

yorick-imutil 0.5.5-1:
Depends: yorick (>= 2.1.06)

There are other (yorick-*) packages involved but only those three need to migrate together. The other prerequisites are already in Squeeze. A couple more packages are waiting for yorick 2.1.06 before they can migrate.

I'll refrain from making new uploads until they have migrated in order to not reset the 10-day period. No package depend on yorick outside the yorick-* packages which I all maintain.

Regards, Thibaut.