Re: tracker 0.8 transition

Le lundi 12 avril 2010 à 18:35 +0200, Michael Biebl a écrit :
> nautilus (2.28 links against libtrackerclient, 2.30 uses dlopen)

Be it only for that, I’d prefer to do it after the gnome-desktop
transition (which implies uploading nautilus, control-center and
gnome-settings-daemon 2.30).

The question remains, whether to do it before or after evolution, since
it would be entangled with it.

Question: have you checked whether nautilus 2.30 tracker support has the
bug GTK+ originally had? It used to assume that when the library is
available, the daemon is too, and didn’t try to make a connection to it.

 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :
`. `'  “If you behave this way because you are blackmailed by someone,
  `-    […] I will see what I can do for you.”  -- Jörg Schilling