squeeze-ignore (was: potential removals from testing)

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 07:31:29PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Robert Lemmen (robertle@semistable.com) [100323 17:54]:
> > clamav-getfiles
> > 	rc-buggy: #502751
> > 	no resolution in sight
> > 	maintainer agrees
> > 	low popcon
>
> I think we could squeeze-ignore the bug - at least I'd be willing to
> do that.

ok, i'll discuss that with the maintainer and let him decide.

while we are at it: the following rc-bugs (on top of the one above) have
lenny-ignore set, should we add a squeeze-ignore to some of the as well?

#88010
  package: sgml-base
  subject: please consider catalog design change
  tags: lenny-ignore

#383465
  package: xserver-xorg-video-nv
  subject: Contains obfuscated source code, DFSG violation?
  tags: lenny-ignore etch-ignore

#477060
  package: texlive-base
  subject: texlive-base: license of amslatex is unclear
  tags: lenny-ignore

#477751
  package: sgml-base
  subject: dh_installcatalogs: Don't readd catalog on every upgrade to
the catalog
  tags: lenny-ignore

#483217
  package: texlive-latex-base
  subject: texlive-latex-base: Files by Donald Arseneau: Lacking license
statement, or nosell and such
  tags: lenny-ignore

#502751
  package: clamav-getfiles
  subject: clamav-getfiles: piuparts test fails: eicar.com md5sum
mismatch, file needs downloading
  tags: lenny-ignore patch

#505111
  package: rescue
  subject: rescue-mode md auto-assembly could cause data loss
  tags: lenny-ignore

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com