Re: squeeze-ignore (was: potential removals from testing)

tag 383465 + squeeze-ignore
tag 477060 + squeeze-ignore
tag 483217 + squeeze-ignore
tag 502751 + squeeze-ignore
thanks

* Robert Lemmen (robertle@semistable.com) [100324 10:47]:
> #383465
>   package: xserver-xorg-video-nv
>   subject: Contains obfuscated source code, DFSG violation?
>   tags: lenny-ignore etch-ignore

10:50 < aba> jcristau: re xserver-xorg-video-nv. should 383465 be
ignored again for squeeze?
10:51 < jcristau> aba: depends if nouveau is in credible shape by release
10:53 < aba> jcristau: so "we do it for now, but this will be the last
time, and perhaps we pull the package out - we don't know yet"
10:54 < jcristau> aba: well there's still some time..
10:54 < jcristau> it doesn't have to be decided today
10:54 < aba> jcristau: agreed. But I think it's "we're not going to
stop the release for it, or remove the package"
10:54 < aba> which means it's not RC now.

> #477060
>   package: texlive-base
>   subject: texlive-base: license of amslatex is unclear
>   tags: lenny-ignore

there is some progress, but sorting out licenses "which are meant
free" by upstream is difficult.

> #483217
>   package: texlive-latex-base
>   subject: texlive-latex-base: Files by Donald Arseneau: Lacking license
> statement, or nosell and such
>   tags: lenny-ignore

same.

> #502751
>   package: clamav-getfiles
>   subject: clamav-getfiles: piuparts test fails: eicar.com md5sum
> mismatch, file needs downloading
>   tags: lenny-ignore patch

upstream. sigh. I'm near to hijacking the packagre and uploading with
the eicar file derived from the wikipedia.

> #505111
>   package: rescue
>   subject: rescue-mode md auto-assembly could cause data loss
>   tags: lenny-ignore

no comment since December 2008. I'm not going to tag that
squeeze-ignore (and btw, I think even the lenny-ignore wasn't ok.)

Andi