Re: squeeze-ignore (was: potential removals from testing)

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 09:46:33AM +0000, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 07:31:29PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > * Robert Lemmen (robertle@semistable.com) [100323 17:54]:
> > > clamav-getfiles
> > > 	rc-buggy: #502751
> > > 	no resolution in sight
> > > 	maintainer agrees
> > > 	low popcon
> >
> > I think we could squeeze-ignore the bug - at least I'd be willing to
> > do that.
>
> ok, i'll discuss that with the maintainer and let him decide.

I'm of course ok with that.

For the record, I still think that the package's current state is the
least evil of the other options.

Additionally, ftpmaster indicated multiple times that they would like
to get rid of clamav-data in volatile, which would in turn make
clamav-getfiles unnecessary. clamav-data and clamav-getfiles are still
there because ftpmaster (thankfully) never formaly asked me to refrain
from uploading clamav-data. If they did, clamav-getfiles in Debian
will die a quick death as this would immediately stop me from wanting
to spend any more time on clamav-data.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190