Re: quantlib 0.9.9 is nine days old but has not been built on any arch

On 12 December 2009 at 13:53, Torsten Werner wrote:
| Dirk Eddelbuettel schrieb:
| > Maybe not. See
|
| r-cran-rquantlib still depends on QL 0.9.7.

Good point -- I will release that this morning.

[ This is 'indirectly circular' as I (as upstream for it) try to wait til it
is in testing so that the R / CRAN site has it (as they run testing) -- else
it would get rejected 'upstream' in R.  But I guess this can't both be
buildable at the same time, and I also already got a Debian FTBFS from Lucas
for it. My bad.  Should have realized this and released earlier. ]

Thanks,  Dirk