Re: scheduling ICU 4.2 transition

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 11:17:35AM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> Thank you for the response.  I will hold off.  Should I check in again
> in a few weeks, or is there something specific I should be monitoring
> before I check in again?  If there is a specific package or group of
> packages that should migrate before I ask again, I'll just check the
> status of those and not ask again until they are through.  Thanks!

Good guesses are suitesparse, ocaml and imagemagick.  The first two
should be doable soon, the latter hits the pathological case in britney
so that it doesn't complete at all.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager