Re: scheduling ICU 4.2 transition

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 09:37:20AM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> It's now been a full month since my first message about scheduling an
> ICU 4.2 transition, and I have still not done an upload to unstable
> because I am still waiting for a response.  Again, with the utmost
> respect and admiration for the hard work being done by the release team,
> I think the new policy of coordinating library transitions won't work if
> the response time is so long.  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the policy
> and I should just upload to unstable?

Please hold off if possible.  We are currently blocked with britney (the
testing migration tool) not coping with the vast amount of to-be-migrated
packages.  We hope to resolve this issue soon.

However I agree that you should've get a reply.  We are a bit understaffed
and that britney runs in circles currently really doesn't help.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager