Re: binNMU for libthai/libdatrie transition

+ Loïc Minier (Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:14:02 +0200):

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > Also, please notify the release team about transitions as soon as
> > possible, and preferably before uploading to unstable. Having libdatrie0
> > disappear from unstable while pango1.0 still linked against it has
> > rendered a big part of the archive unbuildable while we wait for
> > pango1.0 to get rebuild, and that’s rather unfortunate because it slows
> > down our job enormously.

>  http://mid.gmane.org/20090330162644.GA1781%40fox.dooz.org
>  :-/

No big worries. It’s very likely I would’ve missed myself the fact that
pango1.0 would be rendered uninstallable for a while with that scheme.
And thanks for pushing for decreasing the spurious linkage in the archive!

- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.
        -- Rory and Lorelai