Re: NetworkManager testing migration

Il giorno 05/apr/09, alle ore 22:41, Adeodato Simó ha scritto:

* Michael Biebl [Wed, 01 Apr 2009 01:43:14 +0200]:

By looking at mia-query output, it indeed seems Riccardo has been a bit
absent as of late. Since we have an offer from Julian Andres Klode to
help with maintenance of gnome-main-menu, I’ll reply on that thread now
suggesting that he goes forward.

yes you are totally right, i'm quite away from everything Debian related since...
a lot of time.

I don't have time right now (and in the future) to maintain it (and my others packages).

I totally agree if julian want take up the maintanance for g-m-m.

(thank you for cc me)
--
ciao,
giskard