GTK+ update proposal for stable

Hi,

we’ve been having a new version of GTK+ targeted to lenny ready for a
while, but refrained from uploading it because of the impact on the
installer.

Now that we have the hands more free, I’d like to propose GTK+ 2.12.12
for a lenny point release. We’ve received some requests to upgrade to
this bugfix-only release, fixing a number of issues that you’re likely
to hit with the 2.12.11 version currently in lenny, including several
crashers.

If the release team agrees in principle, I need of course broad testing
of this package on lenny systems before even thinking of including it in
a point release. Packages are available there:
        http://malsain.org/~joss/debian/gtk+/
Comments about them will be much appreciated – especially comments like
“Everything works fine”.

For the record, here is the upstream listing of the changes (bug numbers
are for bugzilla.gnome.org):

* Bugs fixed:
 539164 Windows' System Menu blocks main loop
 540861 invalid UTF-8 in input device name
 540994 Some windows don't appear at the top when created
 541964 Setting modal hint to current value might confuse the stack
 541399 Widget tooltips: treat "" same as NULL
 520165 typeahead find (interactive search) only accepts one character
 528975 Can not maximize the window
 541950 Removing recently-added accelerator UI causes a wrong g_warning
 545931 small documentation typos
 538686 gtkprintoperation-win32.c: devmode_from_settings
 538863 Fixes assertion on entering empty folder
 541645 gtkfilechooserdefault segfaults when bookmark does not contain ://
 528845 segv from GtkBuilder on attempting <accelerator> under GtkCellView
 479780 Bookmarks in left pane of FileChooser cannot be renamed
 542523 GtkTextTag should handle setting properties to NULL
 543545 GtkAssistant crashes when gtk_widget_hide() is called inside...
 545875 evo crashed when trying to print pages 6-7 of a 1 page email
 549354 Crash trying to open a file on a remote folder
 549810 Memory leaks in printing code
 550528 IconView DND interface does not work if only used as source
 319849 gtkcalendar look in RTL locales
 551699 gtk_scrolled_window_destroy() is broken
 551567 DND mark broken
 551378 Print dialog: should try UDS when fetching PPD for localhost
 532644 TIFF loader need to exclude CR2 files
 549711 Race condition when loading gdk-pixbuf image modules
 517233 Calling gdk_pixbuf_loader_close causes "GError set over the top...

* Updated translations:
 Assamese (as)
 Czech (cs)
 Spanish (es)