Re: new ffmpeg-debian for squeeze

* Raphael Geissert [Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:18:49 -0600]:

> ffmpeg-php is one of the affected packages. I was going to upload a new
> upstream version which uses swscale tonight, but given the go ahead from
> the RT I will wait until the new ffmpeg hits the archive.

> Will keep an eye on the package but feel free to prod me in case I haven't
> uploaded the new version of ffmpeg-php after a couple of days ffmpeg is
> uploaded. All this to avoid an extra binNMU.

If your upload is made before I mass-schedule the binNMUs, it won't be
be included. Else, I won't special case it, since that costs much more
time than a few cycles in the buildds.

ffmpeg-debian has been uplodaed now, btw, but I'm guessing you should
wait until it's built and installed in all arches.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                    Listening to: The Wallflowers - 6th Avenue heartache