Re: Drafting dedication-5.0.txt

> Here's a rough timeline:

> 1. Fix content -- due: 2009-02-06
> 2. Call for signatures and translations (d-d-a)
> 3. Finish collecting signatures -- due: 2009-02-11
> 4. Hand over files to ftp-masters

Do we want to have translations as well? Obviously it will not work out
to have them all together signed the same way as the english original,
but it can't hurt to have them too.

Also, while at it we should look at the placement of them on our mirror.
While its ok to put them in doc/, it might get a little crowded in
there, and it might not do much good if we add X new files.
We could go and create project/dedication/ for it and place them there.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: