Unblock request for inetutils/2:1.5.dfsg.1-9
This was uploaded 12 days ago or so, with no regressions reported. The
annotated changelog follows:
* Install ping6 suid root by using “cp -a”. (Closes: #501910)
Makes ping6 unusable for non-root users.
* Improve package desriptions:
- Remove wrong acronym for ping. (Closes: #496441)
- Decapitalize short descriptions.
* Make the inetutils-inetd init.d script provide inetutils-inetd instead of
inetd, to not conflict with other inetd implementations. (Closes: #507121)
Thanks to Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Dependency based boot release goal.
* Call “set -e” in maintainer scripts to guarantee a correct exit status.
Policy must, §3.9 second paragraph.
* Do not fail to start inetutils-inetd when there are services enabled in
files under /etc/inetd.d/. (Closes: #500729)
Makes /etc/inetd.d/ unusable by default.
* Create a new /etc/inetd.conf on install if there was none. Template file
stolen from openbsd-inetd.
Quite painful for users installing inetutils-inetd on a system w/o
a replaced alternative inetd or an obsolete inetd.conf.