Re: Need rescheduled build of 'farma' on hppa (Was: forwarded message from Dirk Eddelbuettel)

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 10:31:20PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Dirk Eddelbuettel (edd@debian.org) [080602 22:24]:
> > Thanks for the quick reply.

> > | math/farma_260.72-3: Installed by buildd_hppa-penalosa [optional:out-of-date]
> > |
> > | It shows as installed here....
> >
> > Oh booy -- now we're going 360 degrees!
> >
> > So back to ftpmasters and release team to 'prove' that this has built.
> > Could someone PLEASE step up and make sure it actually reaches the archive?
> >
> > And we still don't know why the hppa build log lists this as failed.
>
> Can you please just wait for 12 hours?
>
>   Package             : farma
>   Version             : 260.72-3
>   Builder             : buildd_hppa-penalosa
>   State               : Installed
>   Section             : math
>   Priority            : optional
>   Installed-Version   : 260.72-3
>   Previous-State      : Uploaded
>   State-Change        : 2008 Jun 02 18:49:09
>   Notes               : out-of-date
>
> As you see, it is installed for not too long now, and the reason for it
> being installed now is that it has built since the given-back.

Thank.  Just for the record, your (very helpful) give-back happened
after Thomas suggested that I talk to hppa@buildd whose mail I then
replied to.

So for once, let's just blame lack of CCs.

Now, as this has been fixed via give-back, we still do NOT know why
Lamont sees the package as shipped whereas the other side does not.
Ideas, anyone?

Dirk