Re: Need rescheduled build of 'farma' on hppa (Was: forwarded message from Dirk Eddelbuettel)

Hi Lamont,

Thanks for the quick reply.

On 2 June 2008 at 13:45, LaMont Jones wrote:
| On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 01:38:49PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > Thanks for rebuilding farma aka r-cran-farma on hppa. It is holding up
| > transitions to testing.
|
| math/farma_260.72-3: Installed by buildd_hppa-penalosa [optional:out-of-date]
|
| It shows as installed here....

Oh booy -- now we're going 360 degrees!

So back to ftpmasters and release team to 'prove' that this has built.
Could someone PLEASE step up and make sure it actually reaches the archive?

And we still don't know why the hppa build log lists this as failed.

Dirk