Re: Freeze exception for csound

El 03/11/08 12:04 Andreas Barth escribió:
> * Jonas Smedegaard (dr@jones.dk) [081103 15:58]:

> > >Regardless of that, there's a missing build dep on gs: Grep in the
> > >build logs for "Error"
> >
> > Thanks - I noticed that as well. But that seems not fatal (only related
> > to documentation) so irrelevant for Lenny, right?
>
> If any of your package fails to build, the makefile needs to notice that
> and stop the build process. If not, the packages is fundamentally
> broken. Besides of that, documentation is important.

The problem would have consequences only if whoever uploads the package
doesn't have ghostscript installed: the documentation is only in an arch:all
package. However, I'm not sure we can correctly trap this sort of error:
doxygen isn't reporting them back to us.
There are other errors ignored (pdflatex likes to return non-zero, though
non-fatal errors ocurred), but I don't know how to debug those errors
(doxygen->latex->pdf), and also the pdfs produced seem to be correct.

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler